Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What cha workin' on Wednesday

Hope everyone had a great 3 day weekend.  I was very busy as always.  I finished a couple of projects and started a whole bunch more.  These mice from The Pattern Bin (Samantha's Accessories) are sure to be a hit:
The mice are made of painted muslin on a muslin tea stained candy cane, with sprigs of greenery and a singed tag that reads, "Not a Creature was Stirring."  I also finished up a couple more of the mice on a matchbox bed.  Kinda like the whole mice thing this year, I guess. 

I had some shiny bulbs that I bought at like 90% off last year and finally decided to do something with them:

This one lights up and I think it is really nice, even though shiny really isn't my style. 

I also finished up some pumpkins.  These are a great seller for me at my shows.
I listed a bunch of my Halloween commercial items on Ebay.  And one of my little Raggedy tissue holders sold.  Don't worry, I am making more!

And I finished up another set of muslin snowmen ornies too!
I also have 5 more Raggedies started, two of the large snowman heads, and a new item: a snowman bag holder.  He is really a cutie!

Working on a show schedule and hope to get it finalized by next week.  Busy, busy!  My first show is October 1!

Later...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!