Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, October 31, 2011

Great weekend!

Saturday, we went to Cheyenne to meet the newest addition to our family, our new granddaughter, Addyson Jo.

Sunday, I finished up a few of the projects that I had started and packed some more for our two shows this week.  One of the new items (pattern by Samantha's Accessories) is this Santa Clothesline.  I made only two of these but I just love them, so I wish I had made more.

Make sure this weekend when you are out and about that you stop by and visit.  My sister and I will be sharing a booth at Red Rocks Country Club in Morrison.  It is right off Quincy and C470 (just follow the signs) and if you really want to get that jump on shopping for the holidays, we will also be at Colorado Country Christmas Gift Show at the Merchandise Mart in Denver.   The Red Rocks show is open to the public on Friday and Saturday 9AM-6 Friday and 9AM-3 on Saturday.  There is a small admit fee which goes to the Ralston House, a Jefferson County charity for abused and battered children.

Colorado Country Christmas runs Friday thru Sunday:  Friday-10A-9P, Saturday-9A-8P, Sunday-10A-5P.  There are over 400 vendors there so you will have quite a selection of gifts, decor, and there are even some cooking demos.   Free parking is available and there are coupons available on their website.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!