Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday, Monday

Another busy weekend.  Sue and I did a show at Overland  High School in Aurora.  Quite different from last weekend's outdoor show in Lakewood.  We awoke to snow, and it continued to snow, sleet and rain for most of the day.  But it did not put a damper on the crowd.  The crowds were large and friendly and we had fun.  I really enjoyed sleeping in on Sunday, though.

I don't have any pictures to add today, since I worked at pricing my products for my show coming up this week.  I set up on Wednesday at Blackstone Country Club in Aurora and the show goes Thursday through Saturday.  The show is put on by Grandmother's House Boutique but this is a new location.  Come out and see me!

This is my last show for October so I have a couple of weeks to remark and replenish my stock.  Time goes so fast when you are busy!

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!