Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

To Grandmother's House we go....

I cannot believe that it has been over a week since I posted, but with two shows last week, I barely had time to sleep.  On Thursday, Nov 3, Sue and I met at Red Rocks Country Club to set up for a boutique style show.  We shared a booth the size that I normally do by myself, but the booth looked really nice.  After we finished there, we went to the Denver Merchandise Mart to set up for Colorado Country Christmas.  This was the largest show that I have ever done with over 400 vendors.  We were sharing a showroom, which are out of the main Expo area.  Our total set up time that day went from 8A until 9P.  Grueling!  On Monday, we tore down at the mart (Sue did the teardown at Red Rocks alone on Saturday while I watched the stand) and took the merchandise and fixtures straight to Tagawa Gardens to set up for Grandmother's House Boutique.  The event started yesterday.  This is a picture of our showroom at the mart:

Add caption
The first picture is blurry since I took it through the glass.  After the first day, we decided to re-do our display in the window, so we totally moved that big fireplace to the front and moved the front display to the back.  Wow!  That was really hard work!

I will post more pictures later in the week....off to Gma's House!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!