Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Friday, October 19, 2012

Finally Friday....

I say finally, but this has been such a busy week for me that I think I could've used another day.  Tonight I set up for the Dakota Ridge Craft Fair.  It is a two day show, so no rest for the weary.... 

I had to replenish some stock and I got a new pattern so, here are some of the items that I have been working on:

More bobbles and crescent Santas:

A new pattern from the Craftaholic Creations  called "Annie Angel"

And a couple of prim angel ornies:
I also have a couple of new items but they need a bit of polishing before I photograph them. 
So my bloggie friends, have a great weekend.  If you are in the Littleton  area, stop by Dakota Ridge High School and give me a shout out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!