Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Patriotic Patty

Yesterday was a busy day for me.  I finished up a few things in the studio and started others.  I did get this Raggedy finished.  I call her Patriotic Patty. 
Patty has bushy, red yarn hair and has a red, white and blue bow in it.  She is approximately 18 inches long and wears a patriotic print dress with white eyelet loons.

Her "bouquet" is as American as apple pie, she has two cloth 'flags', a red glittered star, and a bunch of apples.  They are all tied together with a small flag and red organza ribbon.

 She has button eyes and a hand embroidered face.  I just love her!  She will  be listed in my Etsy shop later today. 

I'm working on some little bunnies as well.  They are turning out really cute, so I hope to have them to show you soon. 

It seems like I get alot of help in my studio.  Mr. Smoky has become very comfortable here, and has made a cozy little "bed" amongst my fabric.

Well, it is a beautiful day out again today, so I had better get busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!