Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, all of our move is complete.  I am still unpacking, still trying to make this house my new home.  Slowly but surely, we are getting there.  So I finally got around to finishing up my latest project.  I would love to hear your feedback.  Melting snowmen!  This is a pattern I bought from Country Whims and it is really simple and I think:  SO DARN CUTE!


I made six of these but I see many more in my future.  Of course, I added and changed a few things....like the little tag.  I used black buttons instead of the stones that the pattern called for.  And can you guesswhat the nose is made of???? I painted little tiny Christmas lights like these:

I also didn't grunge up the warm and natural batting.  Instead I very sparingly sprinkled some matte glitter (is that an oxymoron???) to add the tiniest bit of sparkle.  I would love your comments.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!