Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I know its been awhile but.......

My seven year old granddaughter, Brooklynne spent the week with me last week, and well, frankly, I was just having too much fun to blog.....sorry!  We hiked, crafted, shopped, gardened and just enjoyed each other. 
She picked radishes from the garden and played on Grandpa's tractor.

We did our nails.

We went shopping....

And pulled weeds in the garden.
 

 Sugar and Smokey hated to see her go!
 
Cousin Skylar spent some time here too! 
 
Then this weekend, I split and stacked firewood.
On Monday and Tuesday I nursed a sore back.  So I am back up and running again.  I am going to go get veggies this weekend so I can do some canning.  And I have a couple of projects started that I can hardly wait to get finished:  witch's hats and reindeer.  Just wait till you see them!  So I had better get a move on and get my chores done and get back to the studio.  More to come.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!