Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Thursday, September 19, 2013

New ornies!

Well, my friends, I have been busy, busy the last couple of weeks.  I had a craft show in Highlands Ranch last weekend and it was a great sucess.  The great sellers were my ping pong ball snowmen and the salt shaker angels.  So, I have been making more.  Jean, the gal who runs the Unique Boutique, was selling some excess craft supplies, so, you know how I love to shop.....
I bought these ornies:
I know this is not a great pic, but these are just the cutest things....And they were already finished.
I also purchased a huge amount of wood cutouts, and some were prepped and ready to go.  I just had to assemble.  I have enough already painted to make about 20 of these angels.
 



I finished up a dozen of the salt shaker angels this morning, and I have 80 of the ping pong snomen in process.  Gonna be a busy week!
 
On Sunday I will be doing a show at University Hills Elementary in Denver.  A couple of my products will be featured on a segment for 9 news on Sunday morning.  Come by and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!