Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, February 10, 2014

Spring Sale!

I NEVER do this, but since I have decided not to do any spring shows, I am going to put my spring items on sale.  One of my best sellers last year were these little bunny sachets.

I sold them at shows for $2.99 and they flew off the shelves.  In my Etsy shop, you can buy them for $2 each, or a dozen for $20.  In addition, I am giving you an additional 20% off any order of $25 or more.  Just be sure that you mention SALE20 in your order comments.  I will refund the difference through paypal or you can email me ahead of time with your order and I will prepare a special invoice for you.  This will apply to anything on my site!  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!