Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Friday, March 28, 2014

New items

I can't believe that its Friday already.  Where has the week gone?  I finished up another breast cancer doll, this one named Faith.

She is dressed identically to Hope, but their faces are different.

I also finished up this witch's broom:





This is one of those brooms that you get from the craft store and I simply wrapped the handle with Halloween ribbon.  I made the sign by painting and adhering letters that I cut out with my Cricut.  I glued on spiders and a skeleton hand and added a bow to the broom. 

I also worked on some ornies that I had started so I have had a very productive week.  The weekend promises nice weather and I am so ready for it!  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!