Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, March 24, 2014

Pumpkins, already????

With all the fall shows that I do, I start early on my fall and winter items.  These little pumpkins are a variation on the ones I did a couple of years ago, these being more prim.


These little guys are great to sit in the dinner plate for each guest at your Thanksgiving meal.  And they are very simple to make.  There is a tutorial on this blog;  just type pumpkin in the search bar.

And I redid the lettering on my angel:


Better huh?  I stamped and then painted over the stamp to make it darker.  Both the pumpkins and the angel are listed in my Etsy shop.  I sold all my corn on the cobs this week and the carrots that I had listed.  I also sold my long-legged bunny at my friend Dawn's show as well as some of my bunny sachets on Etsy.  I always feel so grateful when someone enjoys my work.  And I do appreciate all of the comments as well. 

Have a great week, my bloggie friends.  More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!