Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Christmas in July

Happy Tuesday, my bloggie friends.  I have been a busy little bee lately.  In my quest to finish up all of my unfinished projects, I have been working my hot glue blistered fingers to the bone. 

I finished up some more stars:




This is one of the simplest crafts around.  These stars are made from paint paddles.  I cut off the piece above the indention and then cut the sticks in half, lengthwise.  I painted the pieces flat black, but you could use any color.   It takes five pieces to make the star and I just laid them out in a star shape.  I glued the joints together with wood glue and used a binder clip at each point to hold them together. Let them dry overnite.  Wind some jute around the corners, putting in an extra loop for hanging on the top point.  Add floral and a bow of your choice.  Voila!  Done.  These are pretty good size but would look good on a very large tree, hanging in your window or on your door, or I am going to hang them on my kitchen cupboard doors.

I also printed some items from Sunflower Friends that I purchased back in May.  These are great sellers at my shows, are very reasonable, and oh, so easy:






Check out Sondra's graphics at sunflowerfriends.com and if you order, tell her I referred you.

Finally, I finished up these really sweet ornies from a pattern from Sew Primitive Shoppe.  I put my own spin on these but I think they turned out really cute!



Well, I am headed over to my Etsy shop, where I will be listing these little mice,  Stop by!  I am having a Christmas in July sale until the end of the month!~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!