Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

What Cha Workin' on Wednesday????

Still workin' on witches.....Wanda is from a pattern form Sparkles n Spirit.  I have two of these cuties and will be listing in my Etsy shop today.

Wanda is about 20 inches tall and holds a bottle of witchy potion and a broom.  She stands on dowel legs.  She was quite an undertaking but I love how she turned out.

I also made another ornament wreath.  These are so easy to make.  And they are a great way to use some of the "extra" ornies that you no longer put on your tree.
To make, buy one of those foam circles for flower arranging.  I get mine at Dollar Tree.  Wrap in the ribbon or fabric of your choice.  Then wrap some wire around the top for a hanger.  Then decorate.  I lay on a flat surface and do the outer, bottom layer first.  I use the bigger balls for this and simply hot glue in place.  I try to mix up the colors somewhat.  Then just build it to the center.  When all the balls are on, add a little whimsy by adding foliage and other odds and ends.  I get some of the balls at the dollar store or I buy after the holidays and save big bucks that way.   You can also check out garage sales.  Add some lights and use as a centerpiece.   Have fun with this!

Well off to finish up my Wanda #2.  Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!