Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy Monday!

Last week was one of those where I just didn't seem to get too much accomplished.  I did work on a few Christmas items, using up more of that sale merchandise.  I got these two little woven snowmen hats at Michaels, had some lights and picks, and drum roll please.......


They look really cute lit up but they don't photograph too well.  I also made a couple more of the ornie wreaths.  I know that the pink/purple one isn't my style....maybe not yours either, but someone will love it.....maybe for their daughters bedroom door???

Well, my friends, I've got some bill paying to do and then I think I will go paint some snowmen......a crafter's work is never done.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!