Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Hats, hats, and more hats.......

I bought six paper mache witch's hats from Darice.  I had five of the snowman top hats that I purchased after Christmas at Michaels.  I sell out of these every year, but here's the thing.....they are horrible to store.  But I bit the bullet and finished them off so I can take them over to storage and get them out of the closet.  Now these pics aren't very good and I am truly ashamed especially since my son and daughter in law bought me this great photography backdrop for my birthday.  I promise before I list anything on Etsy, I will put some time into photography.




I will try to get some last minute postings done next week.  And I will be posting during our great adventure on the 127 sale!  Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!