Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Break is over!

Okay, the holidays are over and it is time to get back to work.  I had a great holiday season, enjoying family and friends.  Our Rocky Mountain weather has been a bit snowier than usual but I still love it!  My granddaughter Skylar turned 16 on Christmas Day.
Its always such fun to have all the grands together!
Even the dogs got in the spirit!


The two youngest girls spent 5 days with Grandma.
 We gathered pine cones and they made ornaments for everyone in the family.
 Hubs and I attended the 1940's White Christmas Ball.  It was so much fun!

And then there was the shopping.  I always love to pick through thrift stores and craft stores and look for bargains.  When you can get 80-90% off, how can you pass it by?
I found these little apothecary jars at Tuesday Morning, 10 for $2.99,

I cut French scrapbook paper from my stash, added ribbons and roses and partially filled with artificial snow.  So cute!

I bought a couple of pumpkins from Hobby Lobby for $2!
 Embellished!
 My shopping buddy, Sue, and I went to Vintage Whites antique show.  I scored on suitcases to paint.  There are actually two more that are nested inside these.  

Guess I had better get busy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!