Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Springtime in the Rockies....

Though I love living in the Colorado Rockies, this time of year I yearn for rain showers instead of snow, blooming daffodils and outdoor Easter egg hunts.  But, life is a trade off, so it was not surprising that we had to hunt eggs indoors and we will wait a while for spring rain showers.  The week before Easter, my four year old granddaughter stayed with me and I had the best time.  She is so entertaining and has such a beautiful, happy soul.
My granddaughter, Skylar was here to help color eggs.


For the big kids who still like chocolate, we made these little Easter jars, aka Canned Bunnies:
I found these sweet two piece lids on clearance at the grocery store.....purple!  I let Addyson put in the chocolate bunnies, some jelly beans and grass and I added the raffia and a sweet little spring tag.

So with a four year old, I did not do much in the studio.  I am finishing up a tree skirt, some centerpieces and some suitcases so I should have more to show next week.  Happy springtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!