Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, June 6, 2016

Another Suitcase

I just love it when I find an old suitcase especially when it is in pristine shape.  This one was ugly on the outside but a real beauty on the inside.  I had a question about how I paint these, so to be brief, I just paint on acrylic paint and it always covers nicely.  After I paint on the design, I like to spray lightly with Glitter Blast.  (If you have never used this stuff, you've got to check it out.) You find it wherever you find spray paint.  (Michaels, Home Depot, etc)  You just spray it on like you would spray paint and it will make your project shimmer.  After its dry, spray one or two coats of sealer on it.  Here is what I do:  I have an old clothesline in the yard and I tie the suitcase on it.  That way I can spray all around and I never have to worry about it puddling on a table or newspaper.

What 'cha think?

I also finished up some little mini loaf pans that I picked up at a thrift store.  They would be so cute on a kitchen tree!


Well, my friends, I am off to finish up a couple of things.  I have to take hubs to the doctor tomorrow for a back procedure.  Pretty minor surgery, but he has to have a driver.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!