Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

What 'cha Workin' on Wednesday????



I've been spending a bunch of time painting lately.  I am working on  working over a Santa chair that I bought at the thrift store.  It was all knicked up and kinda too cutesy for me.  So I am working on it and will post a pic when I am finished.  The one thing I did want to show you were these antique spindles that I purchased last summer at the 127 Yard Sale.  If you missed it, check out our great adventure!  I purchased a bunch of antique bobbins.

Last year I sold all of them after I had decorated for Chistmas.  I found a few more and Christmas'd them up a bit:


They look great in my old enamel bowl, don't they?

I'm also working on another suitcase!  Always fun!

This year I am going to show at a new venue, Simply Vintage Market.  The event takes place in October at the state fairgrounds in Pueblo.  And....you are all invited!  I will have more on this fun shopping adventure in future posts!  I will be selling vintage and antique Christmas and other decor, some repurposed from my junking finds.  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Simply Vintage Market sounds like fun. I would love to visit, but I live in Virginia. My brother lives in your neck of the woods, maybe I can visit sometime! ~Carolynk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carolyn, that would be great! Let me know if you are ever out this way!

      Delete

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!