Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Whaaaat's Up Wednesday???

Leaving tomorrow for the Nebraska Junk Jaunt.  We are only going to be gone for three days, so I might not post until we get back.  But I wanted to show you my great thrifting buys before I go!

Yesterday I had a doctor appointment at 1PM and hubs had one at 4PM, so I told him I would go along.  So guess what my doctor said?  "Your appointment was yesterday!"  Oh no.....another senior moment.  So what's a girl to do with three hours to kill?  Since my doc was over 60 miles from home, I did what every red-blooded shopaholic would do....I shopped.  Now I know that I am going thrifting out of state tomorrow, but I gave in and drove to the thrift store.  And what a great day I had!  It must have been craft surplus day, 'cause just look at my finds:

This bag was full of Americana items: flags, hearts, raggedies, firecrackers.  All new for $2!
 I got two three yard pieces of new burlap, each for $1.95......Six yards for less than four dollars!
 This bag was full of little flocked reindeer with santa hats on.  Only $1.95.
 Five little brooms for .95.  I will probably use them with my witch dolls.
 Wooden snowmen ornies to finish.  All for $2....what a bargain!

 I bought this bag of assorted unfinished wood for the rolling pins.  I will make ornaments from them.
What to do with the rest..........

My show last weekend was a success.  Some of my big sellers were the printables and of course the scrubby pumpkins'
I sold out of my little dish cloths.....gonna have to make some more:

I have a couple of weeks before my next show so I have some time to get a few things finished after I get back from Nebraska!  Can't wait to share my finds with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!