Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

I know it is still August but in this house, it IS beginning to look a lot like Christmas.  This is the bed in my guest room.
I made a few things since my last post. I had this pallet type unpainted tree.  I screwed on a hanger to the back, painted and glued on some clothespins for a great photo/card holder.  What 'cha think?
Then there are a couple of ornie wreaths....always a good seller!

 Remember this little caddy from Michaels?
 Ornie filled lantern.  Lincoln logs and barbie car not included...lol

And I even had time to make salsa, relish, and sweet pickles!  


Back at it!  My first show is next month so I want to be prepared!

2 comments:

  1. Love your ornament wreaths! ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy canning for sure. I love the cabinet the jars are sitting on....nice.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!