Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Ready for Junking

Well, it has been a busy week for sure.  I had my first show of the season last Friday and Saturday.  I was not anticipating the show to be as successful as it was, but I loved it!  A great time, super sales, and perfect weather!  Thanks to all who came out!

Leaving tomorrow for the Nebraska Junk Jaunt.  My sis and I did this last year and had a blast!  Hoping to find some great bargains for repurposing, reselling, and redecorating.
 And finally, I have begun to work on some suitcases!  This little red one was the perfect color!

 I painted this one a shiny navy blue.  These are perfect for storage, decorating, or as a gift box for that someone special.  Both will be listed in my Etsy shop when I get back.
My eye procedure seems to have been a success.  The first day was a bit uncomfortable, but I am feeling great now.  I get the other eye done in two weeks.

Talk to you soon, my peeps.  Hope to have lots of treasures to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!