Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Friday, October 27, 2017

Lovin' the Fall

Here in the Colorado rockies, fall is short and so very sweet.  We have already had a couple of snowfalls, so we abruptly go from Fall to Winter.  But what I love the most about fall is its.......
Show time!  I had two shows in September, a Vintage show in Pueblo last weekend, and have set up for a show in Wyoming on Monday.  I have really been putting the miles on my car!

A couple of pics from my set up at Simply Vintage Market last weekend.

I love doing the vintage shows because it is a new customer base who love the vintage, the repurposed and the thrill of the hunt!

I am setting up this afternoon at Highlands Ranch High School for the Applewood Arts show.  If you have never been, stop by.  There are approximately 125 vendors selling hand crafted, vintage, and food items.  We will be there Saturday and Sunday.  

A few of my recent creations.....see what you missed.....since both suitcases sold.

My little red phone sold as did both of my decorated washboards.  Many of the vintage items are gone as well.  So if you see something that you have been wanting, come on by this weekend, or email me for info.  

Off for a busy weekend.  Next week, I have a doctor's appt on Monday, hubs has a procedure on Tuesday, I am meeting a friend on Wednesday and Friday I set up for my busy show in Conifer.  Bring on the coffee!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!