Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Good bye January!

It seems incredible to me that January 2018 is nearly history.  But you know what they say.....time flies when you are having fun.....so I must really be having a blast!  I have had a really busy January, working on another pattern, new Etsy listings, and making Spring items for my show in March. 

One of the items that always sells, no matter the season, are lighted garland.
I did this one in pastels for spring, but I sell a ton of these for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and  Christmas.  Even had a special order for Valentines Day.  They are great on your mantel, swagged over a window, placed on a buffet or table, and the list goes on.  Wanna know how to make it?  Another easy, peasy lemon squeezy craft.  Just click here for the easy tutorial.  Yeah, its for a Halloween one, but it will work for any season. 

In my thrifting last week, I found a couple of great vintage items that will be listed in my Etsy shop later today.  I will be adding some more doll supplies in this Etsy shop.  Don't forget to check out my patterns too!

Well, I am off to work on those listings!  Have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!