Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, January 8, 2018

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, my peeps!  Hope 2018 is going well for you and yours.  I like to use this time for weeding out, cleaning up, and creating.  My studio has become an "after Christmas sale hoard" so today I vow to get to cleaning.

I'm working on a few things.....some pillows.....got them embroidered, just have to assemble.  Some aprons....holiday ones from panels...gotta finish them up and try to make them special.  And finally....I am finishing up a new doll pattern.  Hopefully, I will have by the end of the week.  I have had some decent Etsy sales this past week, mostly supplies.  I need to get more of my vintage listed.  There is a link on the sidebar to my new shop:  The Raggedy Peddler.  I have applied for a show in March so I had better get that vintage stuff inventoried and finished up.

I also have been working on a few wreaths.  My friend Dawn helped me out with some floral and I did pretty well with it over the holidays.....though I am certainly no Dawn!  Here is one of my latest creations:

Have a good week my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!