Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, February 26, 2018

Birdhouse Redo

My neighbor gave me this old birdhouse.  It was in fair shape, but you know me, I cannot leave well enough alone. 
 The birdhouse really wasn't bad, just needed to be cleaned up a bit and I really wanted a Spring theme instead of Fall.  So I ripped off the foliage, cleaned and sanded it.....there was so much glue!  I repainted, added a new bird and moss, some pips, and drum roll please......

Hubs bought me a new laptop for my bday....tomorrow.  I like it but the retraining is hard.  I had my last one for over eight years and I knew my way around it.  Well, hopefully, this old dog can learn a few new tricks.

Well, on to my next project.  Gotta get that pattern finished but we have had so much going on.  Gonna try again tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Love the birdhouse! Its very cute and I like ti spring colors. Good luck with your new laptop and hope you had a happy birthday!!~carolynk

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!