Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

New items!

Well, I still have not finished my next pattern, because I have been working hard on making things for a spring show next month and getting ready for a vintage show in April.  I got hubs to help me out on an item that I have had in my mind for a long time.  Last summer when my sister-in-law was here, we were discussing antiques that we wish we still had.  I said that I regretted not having any of those glass insulators that I used to see everywhere.  So, lucky for me, she sent me, not one, not two, but four boxes of insulators. 
This is our first attempt, but I have so many more ideas scurrying around my little brain.......

Also some wreaths;

A mason jar hanging:

And a bird house.  I found this birdhouse at the thrift store.....dirty, in pretty bad shape.  But solid.  So I tore off all the grapevine, cleaned and sanded it.  And added my own embellishments.....Voila!  


And February is birthday month for me and my good friend Dawn showered me with gifts.  I love this arrangement that now proudly rests on my Hoosier cabinet.  
Well, I am off to work on my pattern and watch Dr. Phil.  Have a good week, my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!