Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Spring Floral

Been working on a few spring items for my Spring show next month.  I am in love with this bird nest!
In fact, I made two more!  It was so easy!  I purchased the nest at Hobby Lobby.  I put a bit of moss on top of a rusty bed spring (You can purchase these here)  I ran a rusty wire through the nest and wrapped around the spring to hold it in place.  I actually anchored it this way in a couple of places.  I wove some spring floral into the nest and hot glued a bit more moss to the top.  Throw in some eggs, add a ribbon and an stamped tag!  Voila!  A great centerpiece.  I have not listed these on Etsy, but if you are interested, leave me a comment below or email me for more info.

I really love this happy little spring basket too!  This would look great in any room to bring in that happy sunshine-y mood. 
Having spring like weather here today so maybe I will be motivated to get some more Spring items completed.  I've been neglecting my house, so I had better spend time working on it as well.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!