Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Chalkin" Away and Proud Mom and Grandma

Its been a busy couple of weeks, as always.  My daughter Heidi received her second Master's Degree with honors.  This is quite an accomplishment for a normal college student, but she has two girls and a stepson, works full time, and keeps up a 4.0 gpa.  We spent the day with her family and I think I busted a couple of buttons.

This was on the 12th and we had a three hour drive each way, but I wouldn't have missed it!  Greatest Mother's Day present ever!

The following Thursday night, I went to my granddaughter, Skylar's awards banquet.  She was awarded a highest honors sash, Art Department award in Drawing, and 200 Club award for over 200 hours of community service.  Her graduation was Saturday, the 19th.  I was so proud of her!  In addition to these awards, she also had Writing Club cords and National Honor Society cords. 
In addition, I have been trying to get some chalking done:



This is so much fun! I will be putting some of these on my facebook page soon.  It took me a while to figure out the shop on facebook, but I finally did!  There are only a few things listed, but never fear, I will get on it.  In the mean time, check out my etsy shops:  3 Peas in a Pod or Raggedy Peddler

Gardening is taking up a bit of time lately, but I so love putting my hands in the dirt!  I'm all planted and every morning I run out like a little kid to see if anything new has sprouted.  I'm off now to work on a special order and to veg a bit.  Hope your week is going great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!