Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Christmas in July

Just a short note to let you know some exciting news!  I'm running a Christmas in July sale in both my Etsy shops.  No coupon needed and no minimum order.  Starting July 4 and running thru July 31, all items will be 20% off.  So now is the time to buy those vintage items, those craft supplies and patterns and also some handmade items.  New items are being added every week, so keep checking.

etsy.com/shop/3peas2010
etsy.com/shop/raggedypeddler

I had a fun week last week with my granddaughters.  We did the normal Grandma stuff like shopping, movies and crafts.  The girls painted the garden bench with their own (and may I say very creative) design.
 And they did some Chalk Couture....yes, even a six year old can do it!

 And a picnic in the woods.....so much fun.

I have company from out of town this week, but I will be listing some Christmas items in my Etsy shop as well as more supplies and some really cool vintage finds (SOON).  Have a great Independence Day, my peeps.  May your day be filled with love, family and celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!