Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ebay is my life

I have been listing so much stuff on ebay these days.  Yesterday, I had eight items to ship.  Most of what I am listing is excess....I just have too much stuff.  In the last year I have cleared out 130 set of salt and pepper shakers.  Can you believe it???  I have sold books, loads of patterns, doggie clothes, and craft supplies. As long as my shipping is covered, I don't have to get rich.  I just need to DECLUTTER!!!  Here are a couple of things that I have listed: 



 I just want to get rid of some of the clutter before I start my next project!  I am going to start making patterns to sell. 

I also worked on some salt dough ornies this weekend.  I will get a picture when I am finished.  So far, they aren't looking as good as I had envisioned.  Stay tuned...I know I can get it figured out!

Later..............