Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Friday, March 25, 2011

Finally Friday

My mother used to say that she waited all week for this day and today, I guess I know what that means.  I have been so busy this week.  I have listed a whole bunch of stuff on ebay, and have sold several items, including my rag garland.  It really takes alot of time to photo and write up the descriptions.  Plus, I have been running errands for the business all week and taking care of some loose ends.  One of the items that I posted this week is the snowman below.  I know it is after Christmas, but he is really pretty large and if I didn't have to store him..........


I know, everyone is trying to think about spring, and here I go, bringing out a snowman....Call me crazy. 
Well, short post for today.  I am off to meet my friend Johna for lunch. 
Later.........................