Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Garlands

I have been making garlands!  Some are rag ties, some lighted, some on wire, some on twine.  Let me know your favorite!
This particular garland is 4 foot 7 inches long, is tied on twine, and has mini spools of thread spaced at intervals on the twine.  The ties are burgandy, green and black homespun checks.  You can see that it is plenty long to drape across a fireplace.  (This is my fake fireplace front that I use in my shows)  I will sell it for $12.  I will be placing it on my ebay auction later today so if you want it, let me know before I get bids.

This one is a springtime variation on a strand of white mini lights.  The homespun is pink, yellow and blue gingham.  The strand of 35 lights is over 8 ft long and would be perfect on a mantle, doorway, or hutch for the spring and Easter.  This will sell for $16 and will also be listed for auction later today.
These next two garlands are strung on wire so they are bendable.  I have a similar one across the valances in my studio.  The smaller one is 20" long and has buttons and spools randomly placed.  The larger one is about 45" long.  Small will sell for $5 and large for $7.
Well better get busy...going to sand on the desk....

Later......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!