Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Friday, March 4, 2011

TGIF

Finally.....Friday.  I finished up my apples yesterday and they turned out so cute!  What do you think?

An apple a day....you know what they say.  And these are the little tie-ons:

They would be great for a gift package, an Easter/spring tree, or to hang in the window over the sink. 

I also did a "basket of bunnies"  They are now in two colors.  Great as a centerpiece!


Don't forget to sign up as a follower.  Once I get 25 followers, I will do my first giveaway. 

I finally set up the new bandsaw that I got for Christmas.  I tried a few cuts on some scrap wood.  I am itching to get started for real.  I have some ideas and will try to put some patterns together this weekend and begin my "woodwork" next week.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!