Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Things I am doing....

Well, I have my first show of the year this Saturday.  It is at Smoky Hill High School in Aurora.  Stop by if you can....I will be in the West Gym.  I normally don't do many Spring shows, but I want to give this one a try,  One of my all-time best sellers is my pillows.  If nothing else, it grabs the attention of the buyers and puts them in a great mood.  Here are just a few:
I have many pillow sayings on many fabrics in many colors.  A couple of my new favorites are:  "Grandma says when God made me, He was showing off" and " If the shoe fits.....Buy one in every color!"  If you want to order a pillow, contact me.  In-stock pillows sell for $12 plus s&h.  Special orders may be slightly higher.

I am delighted to tell all that I am going to be Grandma again.  I already have three of the most beautiful grandchildren anyone could ask for.  But Heidi is pregnant and this time....with twins.  I guess you could say that she has two peas in a pod.  She is due in October, close to Brandi's birthday.  Is our angel sending us a gift?

More later............
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!