Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday Triumph

I was home yesterday with an upset tummy and mostly laid around all day. I am feeling much better today, thus "Tuesday Triumph."  But Saturday was a whole lot of fun.  I went to another auction!  I got quite a buy on some baby items (since Heidi is expecting) and some toys for Brooklynne.  Like a doll house with furnishings and a kitchen set, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, doll stroller, and doll high chair.  We bought some tools, some glass ware which I will list on ebay:


I also worked this weekend on more apples, bunnies and a really cute rag tied garland.  I will post a picture soon.  This is one of the pumpkins that I have been making. 
I sold a ton of these last year.  This is the large size (about the size of a carving pumpkin) and there is a smaller size as well.  The large sell for $10 and the small sell for $6.  They are so big that they are hard to store but people love them to set on the sofa as pillows or the table as a centerpiece. 

My first show of the year is March 19 at Smoky Hill High School.  I've never done this show before so I have no idea what to expect.  If you can, come by and see me.

Later.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!