Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Workbench of my very own

Well, Randy put my workbench together and I am so excited!  We have it at the shop, and I put signs on it with Keep Out! and a picture of a skull and crossbones.

One of the guys on our crew ask what that meant, and another said, "If you mess with Linda's stuff, she'll kill you!"  Okay, slight exaggeration, but at least they get the message.  I finished a sunflower wreath and some package tie-ons which I will photograph today and post tomorrow.  Today I am going to work on an old desk that I bought at an auction a few weeks ago.  I will get some before and after shots of that too.  I have great plans but this is really my first attempt at making junk into treasure.  Wish me luck!

Denver weather is like Spring today but I guess we are supposed to get some snow by the weekend.  Gotta take the bad with the good....I guess.  Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!