Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, April 18, 2011

And the winner is......

Okay, so I am cheating just a little on the contest.  Though I asked you to post a comment on my blog, so many of you emailed me your comments or told me you were having troubles.  So I included all of those names as well.......and the winner is Marcia Barnes of Globe, Arizona.  Marcia, your basket is on its way!  Also on its way is my Easter swap gift....Angela, I hope you enjoy it. 

I did a craft show over the week end.  Not a huge success but I always meet the most interesting people!  My next show is Apil 29 and 30 at Kenosha Auctions in Pine Junction.  Hope to see you there.

No pictures to post today.  I do have a new blog that you might check out as well: http://livingonthecheep.blogspot.com/  You will find fun facts about saving money, living your best life, and creativity for little or no money.  Come join me!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Marcia! Hey guys, if you go to Linda's new blog, if you like what she is talking about (except complimenting her hubby) there are usually links attached to companies that you should check out. No purchase necessary. Enjoy your basket Marcia!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!