Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Treasures

Well, I stayed busy all weekend.  I made some more salt dough ornies, this time Easter eggs.  I am not finished painting them yet, but when I do, I will put a tutorial on this blog so you can see just how easy they are!  Well, I promised you hugs and kisses, and here they are!
I think they are so cute.  And aren't hugs and kisses better by the basket full?  I also worked on my first pattern.  It is nearly done and I can't wait to show it to you.  And never think that Christmas is too far off, so I did a little painting too.  Isn't he cute???
Still selling loads on ebay....it is really alot of work.  But what a great way to de-clutter and earn some extra $$$ as well.  Well off to work on taxes.........Yuck...........

Later.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!