Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Foggy Sunday

It has been such a long time since I have blogged but I have not just been on the chaise eating bonbons.  Check out this picture from last week!
I actually dug that hole myself.  Can you believe it?  I actually woke up the night of this photo and checked the bed for rocks....I was so sore!  We did have snow a couple of days this week and we were still so very busy!  I did work on some of my paintbrush santas (see below) and I am putting together a tutorial so you can learn to make them too.  So easy and so cute!  Yesterday we went to Wyoming for a short visit with Heidi and Brooklynne.  But today has been very relaxing....watching recorded tv shows, sorting out drawers and other miscellaneous stuff.  Everyone needs a day like that!  Hope to have more goodies to show you soon!  Later............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!