Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, June 20, 2011

Great weekend!  I got so much accomplished!  On Saturday, we left in the morning to run some errands.  Guess who we saw on the way?!?  Mr. Moose...just relaxing under the aspen trees close to our house. 
I spent alot of time gardening as well.  I had collected some rocks and flagstone from some of our construction jobs and much to my hubby's dismay, I am working on a walking path.
The only thing this cost me was a sore back!
Here are some of the photos from my garden:



And I still had some time to finish a couple of projects that I had started: 


This is the first raggedy ann that I have made so I think they will get better with age....The little quilt has been in process for a long time and I finally got the trim sewn on.  I really like it.  There are buttons and beads sewn on to give it dimension. 

Both items will be available for sale.  The quilt will sell for $39.99 and the Annie will sell for 15.99.  Email me if you are interested.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!