Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Spindle Angels

Today I finished up the spindle angels I have been working on.  I bought six wooden spindles in a package from Goodwill.
 I spray painted them with my favorite brown primer.
  Once they had dried, I treated them with a crackle medium and let dry overnight.  I then painted them with light buttermilk acrylic paint and again let dry overnight.  I actually had 5 sets of large wooden wings and some metal scroll that was off of who knows what.  I painted the wings and dusted with mica flakes.  I finished them up as you can see in the pictures below.







I also finished up a couple of raggedies that I call Hugs and Kisses and Sugar and Spice.  I love the way they turned out!


More to come......Later..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!