Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tissue Holder, Prim Ornies

I have been busy working on several projects, these are from patterns from Samantha's Accessories.  I finished one of the tissue holders and have one in the works:
Also from Samantha are these primitive snowmen ornies:
Samantha has been having a Christmas in July celebration all month and offering free patterns and giveaways plus tutorials and ideas.  And this week, I won!  She was giving away three free patterns.  I selected a snowman tissue holder, Santa clothesline and Santa in a Can.  If you are a prim lover, or if you have a love of aprons, check out Samanta's blog at : http://samanthasaccessories.blogspot.com/
I also finished another crescent santa and several pillows.....have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!