Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, August 8, 2011

Busy....busy....busy

I haven't written for a couple of weeks, but that doesn't mean I haven't been very busy.  I have been canning a little, some rhubarb and some peaches:
My beets are nearly ready, maybe next weekend.

I also have some projects in process:
Mostly, just hand work and some painting left on these.  I finished up some candy canes but they were still drying last night.  My DSL has been down at home so I couldn't post until this morning. 

We are also in the process of moving our shop for our construction business.  I have a small studio set up there as well, so for now, all of that stuff is coming home.  Gotta find a place for that and all my show merchandise too.  Whoo!  I'm tired already, just thinking about it.  Oh, yeah, and hubby had surgery.  He is fine and we are moving forward, but it's always something, huh?  I guess life would be boring without the downs as well as the ups.  I hope to do a better job at posting in the future.....but gotta go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!