Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I love snowmen!

When the thermometer is pushing triple digits, I like to spend time making my snowmen, kinda cools me off.  These have been in the works a while, but with moving and all, it took me a while to finish.  We attended a car/airplane show last week-end and I was in Cheyenne for a bit, taking Brooklynne, my granddaughter, to her first day of kindergarten.  Let me know what you think about these!



These are my take on a pattern called Snowball Fight by the Olde Country Cupboard.  I tried to get a closeup of some of the mice on the hats.  Aren't they so cute?


This little guy is from a pattern from SewManyPrims.  I really like this one.  Can't wait to start another!  But that may have to wait...I went to the Brighton farm stands on my way back from Cheyenne and loaded up on cukes, maters, and corn.  Plan on doing some serious canning this weekend.

Still getting the new office set up.  It is smaller than our last place, but nicer.  Think I will be bringing my sewing machine to work really soon.

Have a blessed week ahead.....

1 comment:

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!