Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What cha working on Wednesday?!?!?

Here it is, hump day again, and the week is busy as usual.  I am working on getting things ready for my show this weekend.  Cider Days is a celebration of fall at Lakewood's Heritage Center.  I will be there with sister Sue selling our wears and drinking some of the yummy hand pressed cider.  Come out and visit!  It is great family fun, with antique farm machinery, festival food and fun for young and old alike.  Mention that you read about it on my blog and I will have a special gift just for you!

I will have witches and scarecrows and garland, oh, my!  Things to brighten your home, decorate your table, and hang on your door.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!