Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, October 3, 2011

Achy Monday....

Had a great time at Cider Days this weekend.   Sister Sue was my transportation, sounding board, co-decorator, and moving partner.  Both days were pretty toasty so it really didn't seem too much like fall.  My candy corn was a real hit:

And I sold several pumpkins:

And I sold the only one of my Hugs and Kisses raggedy that I took:

The thing with outdoor shows is that they are labor intensive to set up, the weather is unpredictable, and tear-down can be tough.  Thankfully, my son, Scott helped with the set up.  Stubby old ladies are known to struggle with the canopy.  Sue (not so stubby)  and I (stubby and old) are both sore this morning from the teardown.  But we had a good time, got good feedback on our items, and made some sales!  But the muscles are screaming this morning.

Thanks to everyone that came by to see us.  If you missed it, here are a couple of the pics that Scott took:
If you missed us and would like to come visit, come see us on Saturday at Overland High School. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!