Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Blackstone Country Club

Grandmother's House Boutique started their fall show today.  It runs thru Saturday.  Setting up by myself yesterday (I truly missed you, Sue) was tough so I guess its a good thing that my space was smaller.  I snapped a couple of photos:

The booths are so much smaller.  Normally I have a 15 x 10 booth and here I have a 6 x9.  I am really hoping for a great show but this place is pretty isolated.  I have a couple of weeks off now so I can really get to crackin' on making some more items.  If you are out and about, please come by.  The show is open today and Friday from 10 - 7 and Saturday 10 - 4.  My sister is doing a show at Gateway High School, with even more goodies.  Shop till you drop this weekend, and don't forget to stop and give us a shout.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!