Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Busy busy week

We are having a very busy week.  On Tuesday morning, we welcomed my newest granddaughter to the family.  Addyson Jo McNeil was born at 9:04 AM and weighed in at 6# 14oz.  This is her with her big sister, Brooklynne.

We had a huge storm on Tuesday night and Wednesday.  My pictures are a bit on the blurry side, but you get the idea.

I stayed at home on Wednesday and finished up this raggedy from a pattern from Sew Many Prims.  She is my own adaptation but I just love it!
Today I got a response from a local television show, expressing interest in me doing a segment on an upcoming show on some of my repurposed Christmas items.  I am very excited. 

It is going to get warmer, we are going to see our Wyoming granddaughters, and hopefully, this show will materialize.  Have a good week, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!